A serviced office is an alternative solution for business owners and companies that have just started. Serviced offices offer a pay-as-you-use scheme – it means you only pay for the facilities and equipment you use. For example, if you wish to use a meeting room, you can rent it for an hourly basis.
Another benefit of serviced offices in Dubai is they do not tie a client to a long-term contract lease, which usually lasts for several years, ranging from two to five years. If your business booms rapidly and you need a bigger space, you might not be able to easily do so as you are bound by the contract. On the other hand, if your business becomes unsustainable and unprofitable and you need to pack up your office, you may need to continue paying for the office space which you will no longer use.
Serviced offices come with complete equipment and facilities – printers, photocopying machines, telephones, office furniture, reception area, and meeting rooms, among others. They also have professional staff available to help clients, such as receptionists, security personnel, and maintenance staff.
Are you considering renting a serviced office? There are different types you can choose from, depending on your need and budget. Below is a rundown of the basic types of serviced offices:
- Start-up / Entrepreneurial – Affordable office solution for people who have just forayed into business ownership. Ideal for a small staff of about two to five people. It offers reasonable costs that do not burden a start-up business.
- Branch / satellite / representative – It is ideal for companies that need presence in a certain country or location. No complicated office relocation processes required. Your staff can readily move in as serviced offices are already prepared and set up for your immediate use.
- Short-term – Do you need to have a base of operations in a particular location for only several months? Serviced offices are the ideal and cost-effective solution. You can move in and move out without any hassle.
- Long-term – Are you running a business with foreseeable long-term growth? House your staff of 6 to 10 people comfortably with a long-term serviced office. Enjoy considerable growth without significant costs that come with owning your own office (e.g., maintenance).
- Project-based – Do you need a temporary additional office space while you are completing a project for a client? A serviced office is the most economical solution for you.
- Emergency – Most companies now have a Business Continuity Plan in place to be able to continue their daily operational processes even in the face of disasters or threats. Do you need a readily available office as your disaster recovery base? Needless to say, a serviced office is the best option for you.
- Hot desk – Serviced offices can also be used on a part-time basis. There are many companies that offer this solution to businesses that just need additional space and resources for a limited time during the day.
Looking for reliable providers of serviced offices in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE? Fluid Meet is one of the companies you can count on. Visit their website to know more!