Electric hoists are ideal for jobs requiring the lifting of heavy objects. These heavy-duty lifting devices can rapidly and effectively lift and transport heavy goods, lowering worker cost and increasing your profit margins. These machines could be used for both small scale industries as well as large scale industries.
This article contains all the reasons of buying an electric hoist. So, if you interesting in buying one then keep reading this article.
- It can increase the productivity: You may use an electric hoist to lift goods swiftly and easily. These devices are faster than manual counterparts, and they also reduce the amount of muscle strain that workers may face when moving equipment.
- They are cost effective: Electric hoist are very much cost effective. Once they are installed, they quickly start working to save the money spend on the manpower because of their great capacity and efficiency.
- High load capacity: The combined hoist and trolley load capacity system on most electric lifting devices is quite high. As a result, the load capacity ranges from 100 to 200 pounds, allowing you to handle a wide variety of varied load weights comfortably.
- It doesn’t cause a lot of noise: if you compare an electric hoist with the manual hoist or hydraulic hoist then you’ll find it as quiet as mouse.
- Versatility: These latest and advanced electric hoist has a lot of new features. One of them is that they can lift the weight both horizontally and vertically efficiently.
- They are durable: If they are properly maintained and you keep a regular check on it then they’ll serve you for a long time.
Maintenance of the electric hoist
- This should happen once all activities have been done; you may then clean the chain block of any dirt and store it in a dry location to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Make sure that the “O” marks on the two disc gears are aligned and free of rust or corrosion.
- Place the left and right bearings’ rollers on the inner race of the bearings on the chain sprocket shaft journal, then the bearings’ outer race on the side plates.
- After the chain block has been cleaned and repaired for the year, it should be put through a non-load and high load test. It can then be put into operation if it passes.